Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By using this Site* you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site*.
Delivery to UK and Ireland only. Prices advertised do not include carriage (delivery charge) unless otherwise stated. Carriage charges vary according to the size and weight or value of the item.:
- - £2.95 per order up to £9.95
- - £4.95 per order up to £24.95
- - £8.95 per order up to £99.95
- - £12.95 per order over £99.95
- - Ireland - Orders placed before 12.00am - Next day delivery.
Note* Ireland and Northern Ireland are separated from the UK Mainland by the Irish Sea! This is an expensive stretch of water. Therefore we can not always match UK Mainland prices.
UK - Orders placed before 12.00am - 2 days / 48HR Parcel Force
A 'Working Day' is regarded as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays & Public Holidays.
We cannot deliver goods between 25th December and 2nd January inclusive.
We regret we cannot deliver on Saturdays or Sundays or deliver products outside the UK
Terms and Conditions of Use
(Your statutory customer rights are not affected)
*Access to and use of our Web Site ("the Site") and the sale and purchase of products from the Site are governed by the terms and conditions of use and the terms and conditions of business (together "terms and conditions") set out below.
By using the Site you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site.
1: Material you provide to us.
2: Linked Sites
We are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site nor have we reviewed any such site. If you link to any off-site pages or other sites without our prior written permission, such action will be at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for the contents of any web site which is electronically linked to the Site and which is not maintained by us.
- 3: Copyright and Trademarks
- 3.1 All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Site are the copyright of Activity Toys and its affiliates, or their content and technulogy providers. All Rights Reserved.
- 3.2 Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Site for the sule purpose of placing an order with us or using the Site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
- 3.3 All brand names, product names and titles used in the Site are trade marks or trade names of their respective hulders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
- At Activity Toys we are committed to protecting your privacy and we comply with the Data Protection Laws applicable to the UK. We use the information cullected from you to process orders and to provide a more personalised shopping experience. Please see our privacy pulicy for further details
Terms and Conditions of Business
- 1: Sale and Purchase
- We will sell and you will purchase products subject to our terms and conditions of business set out below. The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our Site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
- 2: Price
- 2.1 All prices are quoted in pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise specified.
- 2.2 All item prices are exclusive of delivery and packaging, unless otherwise stated. Details of our delivery charges our found in our "Carriage Charges" section at the top of this page.
- 2.3 Prices are correct at the time of order only and relate to internet purchases only. All orders for products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refuse to supply and particular person.
- 3: Payment
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling only by major credit or debit cards as listed: Visa, Delta, Master Card, Switch.
- 4: Passing of Property
- We will retain the property in the products until full payment has been made by you and has been received by us.
- 5: Passing of Risk
- The risk in the products will pass to you on delivery, as set out in paragraph 6.3 below.
- 6: Delivery
- 6.1 Any date or period for delivery will be considered as indicative only, although it is our pulicy to try to fulfil all orders within four to six working days; items weighing more than 25 kg might take longer to deliver. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible. We cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by our supply chain, or any other third party.
- 6.2 All products are sent by courier. All deliveries must be signed for upon receipt.
- 6.3 You bear the risk once the products have been signed for.
- 7: Acceptance
- You will inspect products within a reasonable time after their receipt and you will be deemed to have accepted the products unless you notify us within 3 working days that the product has arrived damaged, items on the delivery note are missing, or you notify us in accordance with paragraph 9 below that the products are faulty. If no such action is taken, we will consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purpose, and may not accept any rejection or cancellation at a later date. Your statutory customer rights are not affected.
- 8: Right to Cancel
- To Cancel an Order - If you want to cancel your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 02870352110. Orders sometimes ship quickly, so act promptly if you wish to cancel. Orders that have already shipped cannot be cancelled.
- 9: Faulty Items
- If You Receive a Defective Product - We want you to be pleased with your purchase. If you receive a product that is not functioning properly, please call our customer service department at 028 7035 2110 or email us at email@example.com
To return a product
If you wish to return a product you purchased from Activity Toys Direct, here are the guidelines. (Note: Activity Toys Direct does NOT accept returns of products purchased from other retailers.):
Obtain a Return Authorisation
All returns require prior authorization from Activity Toys. To obtain a return authorization, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call free-phone 028 7035 2110
You may return an item shipped via our carrier service within 7 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price less the shipping charges. The original and return shipping expenses are your responsibility. Returned items must be in new condition with their original packaging. Please telephone 028 7035 2110 to arrange an uplift.
- Post Office You may return an item via the Post Office / Royal Mail / Parcel Force within 7 days of receipt. The purchase price will be refunded less a 20% re-stocking fee. Additionally, you are responsible for the original and return shipping charges.
- If you refuse delivery of a shipment, you will be credited for the purchase price less all shipping charges and a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Any item which was faulty at the time of sale may be returned for free repair, replacement or refund, provided you have the original receipt or alternative proof of purchase and the faulty item is returned complete, with all components.
- Please note that you will not be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in respect of fair wear and tear.
- Please include the original and complete packaging.
- This faulty items returns policy does not affect your statutory rights (including, without limitation, your right to reject faulty items and receive a full refund if you raise the matter within a reasonable time)
- 10: General
10.1 Please note that our products and promotions are only available in United Kingdom and Ireland and, as such, may be unavailable in the region or country from which you are accessing the Site.
10.2 If any part or parts of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, then that part or those parts will be considered severable from these terms and conditions thereby not preventing the remainder from being enforceable or effective.
10.3 These terms and conditions may be revised at any time and we reserve the right to do so. You are, therefore, advised to keep up to date with the contents of these terms and conditions as revisions are binding upon you.
10.4 Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or miss-described goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen's Advice Bureau.